In addition, the methods for flashing the Fastboot ROM onto your Xiaomi smartphone have also been covered. If you had any other non-MIUI ROM on your device stock ROMs, you surely must have installed TWRP recovery. Using this method, you will be able to flash StockRom on any Xiaomi device, and even the TWRP recovery & bootloader will remain unlocked.
From here You can download the Stock ROM For all the latest models of the Xiaomi, Mi, and Poco devices. Select the download type first, then select your device from
- First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above given-link flash your device.
- You may still use terminal commands to flash fastboot ROM on Mac or Linux.
- If interested in trying them, then follow the link to download these Xiaomi EU ROM into your phone.
- You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issue, Boot loop Issue, and much more.
- Or your device is stuck bootloop and won’t turn on, you need to fix that.
Follow these instructions install Android updates / Stock MIUI Recovery and Fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi and POCO smartphones. Open updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package. Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension. There are three flashing options available in Xiaomi Flash Tool – Flash all, Flash all except storage, and Flash all except data and storage.
- Windows PC.
- Installing the latest version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro stock Flash File firmware is a relatively simple procedure.
- Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone.
- The decision to flash a ROM onto a Xiaomi device can be difficult.
From the recovery main menu, Wipe Data, cache and Dalvik. Also How to Install TWRP Recovery on Android Phones.