But better to share the SOT and battery graph here rather than explaining in detail. You will anyway get the idea of how good or bad the battery backup is. Poco X3 Pro offers a 120Hz IPS LCD with HDR10, protected by Gorilla Glass 6.
This will download your device’s device specific configuration and kernel. The LineageOS manifests include a sensible default configuration for repo, which we strongly suggest you use (i.e. don’t add any options to sync). The -j 4 part implies be four simultaneous threads/connections. If you experience problems syncing, you can lower this to -j 3 or -j 2. On the other hand, -c makes repo to pull in only the current branch instead of all branches that are available on GitHub.
- Another hardware improvement is a Z-axis linear motor for vibration feedback.
- The 5,120mAh battery lasts an entire day and then some more.
- The brightness is almost always enough, but the auto brightness does not work quite correctly and often you have to move the slider manually.
- The body is rated IP53 and Poco refers to this as “splash-proof”, and it’s always welcome.
- But if you’re not an avid smartphone gamer, there’s better value to be had in phones that take a more multi-faceted approach.
- However, the technical features of a smartphone is not the only thing that matters.
There’s even an IR blaster at the top that can help you switch on the air conditioner (or any other appliance that can be controlled via a remote) when your gaming session heats up. The battery capacity is Li-Po 5160 mAh non-removable with 33W fast charging and other features like USB Type-C 2.0 & IP53, dust and splash resistant.
Xiaomi isn’t positioning this phone as a camera-focused option, and that is evident in the resultant shots. An interesting addition on the X3 Pro is IP53 dust and water resistance. While that doesn’t mean you can submerge the phone download stock firmware, it is protected against dust ingress and sprays of water.
Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature. If you’re going to update a security patch to the current month, don’t go for the manual method. Again, charge the phone to at least 30% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. We have shared the official PocoPhone X3 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.